Minimum 3-5 years' experience
Date Posted: 10 May 2018
Blackstone Waterhouse is seeking a motivated Legal Assistant to join our team in Sydney. Responsible for maintenance of files, client communication and preparing documents, this role will be instrumental in delivering on our firm’s client partnerships focus.
Your responsibilities include:
- Managing day-to-day administrative tasks including file opening, archiving and file management
- Handling a high volume of phonecalls with new and existing clients
- Drafting routine correspondence and documents with precision
- Maintenance of files and necessary administrative support
- Document and report preparation and assembly
- Client liaison.
The successful applicant will possess:
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ similar experience gained within a legal or professional services environment
- Confident and clear communication and liaison skills
- Impeccable level attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organisational skills
- A positive, collaborative and proactive approach
- Strong level of computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office.
If you are a highly organised and driven individual who reflects the progressive and partnership-centric values of our ambitious firm, and are looking for an opportunity to further your career in a rewarding environment, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
To apply and take that next step up in your career, please send us your covering letter and CV to email@example.com.