The real estate industry is driven by relationships, not just laws. So being an effective property lawyer means knowing the personalities involved as well as the regulatory framework. Our Real Estate & Development team prides itself on knowing who’s who when it comes to property and development. So we know when it’s time to negotiate and when it’s time to vigorously enforce your rights. And our peerless understanding of the technicalities of property law means you’ll always know exactly where you stand.
We take pride in our ability to nurture good working relationships not only with our direct clients, but also with their service providers including project marketers and agents. We strive to make sure that deals and transactions get done right and on time.
We have the capacity and depth of experience to service the needs of large scale property developers.
We can advise you on:
- Property development, including large scale residential, industrial and commercial real estate
- Buying and selling property, including development sites
- Drafting and negotiating property contracts
- Commercial, industrial and retail leasing
- Property taxes including Stamp Duty, CGT, Land Tax and GST
- Property financing and loan agreements
- Property management, maintenance and due diligence