Danny Arraj, Managing Partner & Veno Panicker, Partner
23 March 2020
1. Our people are our priority.
2. Over the past week, we had adopted social distancing arrangements to minimise the risks associated with COVID-19.
3. As of 23 March 2020, we have initiated our crisis management plan necessitating:
a. our office at Barangaroo is temporarily closed;
b. staff will work from home;
c. matters will be managed using email, mobile and Zoom conferencing.
4. We have a robust cloud-based system for IT and are developing a protocol for management of original documents and printing hard copies by remote.
5. Our office line will remain open and attended.
6. All legal staff will also be contactable by email and mobile.
7. Rest assured, we remain committed to assisting clients through this difficult period and remain open for business.
8. We wish our loyal and trusted clients and colleagues all the best through this pandemic.
9. We will keep you informed as to our management through this crisis – but rest assured we will take all steps to ensure we manage our service delivery seamlessly through this pandemic.
Stay safe and stay home!
Danny Arraj, Managing Partner