Our Construction & Infrastructure Group doesn’t just understand the law; we also understand the business of construction. We know the practices. We know the players. And we know what’s possible. We’ve worked for international and national developers, contractors from complex engineering infrastructure projects to high rise residential projects. And, like our clients, we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver every project on time and on budget.
Our team has considerable experience acting for developers and head contractors in major projects involving:
- residential, commercial and industrial property;
- solar and renewable energy;
- IT infrastructure; and
- road and rail.
Our expertise includes:
- structures for project delivery;
- tendering and contract documents;
- contract administration, risk management and project delivery;
- dispute minimisation and early dispute avoidance strategies;
- project dispute resolution including:
- mediation, facilitated negotiation and ADR;
- litigation; and
- domestic and cross-border arbitration (including the SIAC, ACICA and CIETAC)